I.C.Fashion

I.C.Fashion
Photo Credits: Irene

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

We Spotted: Sears + FCUK. No Oxymoron.


My memories of Sears revolve around my Grandfather and home appliances. In his late years he loved shopping at Sears for short sleeved shirts with 2 pockets. Yes, not just one pocket, but they HAD to have two. Um, yeah. Since I adored my Grandad, I obliged him, especially since there was nothing in Sears that interested me. The juniors and women's clothing selection at the time was far less than attractive: tons of weird prints, funky material, and just "no". "Hell no".

Fast forward 14 years, and I meet a classmate who works for Sears. I'm skeptical, because he dresses too well for them, but he swears his entire outfit is from there. Hmmm. I tell him my preconceived opinion about his employer, and he assures me Sears has changed. Well, I finally made my way there today and fell head over heels for French Connection UK's exclusive affordable line, UK Style. I also loved several pieces from Sears' in house brand, Apostrophe. If you've ever watched June Ambrose's Youtube vids where she runs through stores styling fabulous outfits along the way while throwing out the most hilarious comments, I kinda had one of those moments. Here's my end results...

LP&S!
Irene

UK Style Navy Linen Jacket & Multi Tulip Skirt, Apostrophe Coral Tank



UK Style Periwinkle Ruffle Tank w/ lace detailing, Grey Stripe Jacket and Khaki pants w/ tapered ankle


Apostrophe Tab Short Sleeve Studded Tunic and UK Style Grey Stripe Shorts





UK Style Gold Metallic Bolero & Navy Tiered Ruffle Skirt w. Zipper, Apostrophe Tank



Apostrophe Coral Sunset Dress

Tip: I highly suggest you shop In Store, as Sears does not have the full UK Style line available online.



Location:
Sears 2100 N Belflower Blvd Long Beach, CA 90815
*I found everything pictured at this locale, however feel free to check your local store.


No comments:

Post a Comment