I.C.Fashion

I.C.Fashion
Photo Credits: Irene

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

We Spotted: Irene's picks for Spring/ Summer

Lilac loves Peach





I'm a hopeless romantic, so it's befitting that I wear my heart on my sleeve or rather my bangles, necklaces, rings, and earrings! As we transition from Spring into Summer, I will be seen wearing two of my fave pastels: Lilac and Peach. Not only are these colors very complimentary to one another, but they just look so darn effortlessly sweet and romantic. Try mixing and matching prints in these hues if you're the daring uber fashionable type or stick with solid pieces like the dresses featured above and play around with your accessories. The best thing about Lilac and Peach is they flatter all skins tones, but look especially fab on us bronze beauties!

LP&S!
Irene

*For further tips, here's an awesome vid by Youtube blogger Destiny Godley:
Peach Coral and Orange Lips


"Kiss my petals and weave me through a dream"~ Minnie Riperton Le Fleurs

No comments:

Post a Comment