I.C.Fashion

I.C.Fashion
Photo Credits: Irene

Friday, May 13, 2011

Sephora has done it again!


Sephora isn't just one of our favorite beauty stores, but it's one of the best known beauty stores out there giving their customers an amazing variety of skin care, make-up, fragrances, and more. So when they launched their YouTube Channel, we couldn't help but love them even more.

I watched a majority of their videos and was very pleased. It's channels like this that really help people out there that are dying to know "What's in" and "What's not". The channel is also perfect for the beauty know- it- alls to people who want to know more about it. Me, being someone who has always self taught themselves on how to apply make up and what not, because my mom was never in to it, am very excited to see this make a debut. I still to this day, even after wearing make up for almost 10 years now, watch tutorials on how to apply my make up in new and innovative ways. Plus, the channel also gives customers an overview on new products. Could it get any better? YES! Viewers can post videos on products they purchase and why they love them. After watching Youtube Blogger Janet of Frmheadtotoe's review on the Urban Decay's Naked Eyeshadow palette, she had me sold. It is definitely in my shopping cart as you read this! 

So if you are a beauty lover or a newbie to it all, check out the Sephora Channel on YouTube. It'll help you find great products to any of your needs, what the season's popular beauty trends are, How To's and more.

K.I.S.S.
Courtney Z

No comments:

Post a Comment