I.C.Fashion

I.C.Fashion
Photo Credits: Irene

Sunday, May 1, 2011

CZ, the other Diamond!

My love for fashion started when I was 5 years old, I would beg my mom to wear her heels and for a purse to carry my barbies in. From there, my love only got stronger, inspiring me to make it a career for myself. Fashion to me is my freedom of expression, and the opportunity to show off myself in a way that people can fully see and understand. It has given me the confidence to hold my head high and walk through a crowd, knowing that I, Courtney Z, have good style. A lot of people do not realize how much your fashion sense inspires you. If you watch shows like What Not To Wear or How Do I Look?, where women come in with dowdy looks and low self-esteem and are given a few great pieces that flatter their body, you wouldn’t guess after their transformation that they were the same woman a few weeks ago. This is why I love fashion! Making people look and FEEL the best they can about themselves. It’s the reason I am a fashion major and why I want to write this blog. Helping people look the best they possibly can. 

K.I.S.S! (Keep it Sassy Sister)
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment