I.C.Fashion

I.C.Fashion
Photo Credits: Irene

Monday, May 23, 2011

ICF's Weekly Playlist: Let's Get Physical

There's nothing better than a great playlist to help pump  you up at the gym so you can get more out of your work outs. Check out these songs we like to listen to while we hit the gym circuit.

1. Where Them Girls At (ft. Flo Rida & Nicki Minaj) by David Guetta
2. Poker Face by Lady Gaga
3. E.T. (ft. Kayne West) by Katy Perry
4. 3 by Britney Spears
5. She Wolf by Shakira
6. Break Your Heart (ft. Ludacris) by Taio Cruz
7. All I Ever Wanted by Basshunter
8. Only Girl (In The World) by Rihanna
9. Vogue by Madonna
10. Motivation by T.I.
11. Give It To Me (ft Pharrel) by Madonna
12. Boom Boom Shake Shake (ft. Flo Rida) by Pitbull
13. So Damn Down by Tanya Morgan
14. If I Was You (ft. Snoop Dogg) by Far East Movement
15. Timebomb by Beck
16. Takin' A Ride by Don Felder


"I don't care about being big and strong, I just want to look good naked." 

No comments:

Post a Comment