I.C.Fashion

I.C.Fashion
Photo Credits: Irene

Friday, June 3, 2011

We Spotted: Bella Couture Boutique- A Diamond in the Rough

By a serious fluke did I happen to stop by Bella Couture Boutique. In fact if it wasn't for a Sephora sales clerk giving my Mom and I the "scoop" on a certain make up brand being sold for half price at the beauty store next door, we would have never ventured this way. Lucky for us we can't pass up a steal.

Bella Couture Boutique, owned by a mother and daughter duo, is a real serious find in the most unlikely of neighborhoods, North Long Beach. Walking into the bright open store, you'll find the walls lined with a collection of colorful summer dresses, rompers, breezy tunic tops, and more in a variety of sizes. The kicker about Bella Couture is the prices. With the exception of handbags, there is nothing over $50. The black tank dress that I scored (pictured above) was less than twenty! If I hadn't done so much shopping before I stopped in here, I would have purchased a few more pieces, like the ruffle coral dress and teal tye dye romper, both of which were under twenty bucks.

As told to me by Mary Alexander, the mother of the duo, Bella Couture will be closing in September to reduce overhead and seek out a new venue with better foot traffic and visibility. I couldn't agree more with their decision, since a store like this should definitely not be kept underwraps!

So in the meantime, I highly recommend you stop in to do some serious summer shopping that will make you, your closet and your bank account happy! 

LP&S!
Irene

Location:
1200 E. Artesia Boulevard #B, Long Beach, CA 90805 (562) 984-2929






No comments:

Post a Comment